jueves, 31 de marzo de 2022

 Blog 1: My Autobiography 

 31 march 2022    

Hi everyone!

My name is Anahí Malermo and i was born in Santiago, Chile. My birthday is 27 December 1999.

I grew up in Maipú, but now i live in La Florida with my grandmother.

I studied in Terraustral school and two years in Samoré high school, Arica, but return to Santiago to study in University. I study visual arts in University of Chile and currently i was in my fifth year. My favorite class is experimental art workshop, because this class is very experimental, you can make anyone art, painting, drawing, esculture, ilustration, etc.

My mom Mónica have 63 years old and my dad Patricio 68 years old, they live in Punta norte, Arica.  I visit two times in the year, usually in summer and winter vacation, my dad is a businessman and he usually travel to Santiago one time to month. I have a stay at home mom, she loves my cats Frida and Pedro.

My current hobby is cosplay, it is something that keeps me happy and entertained. Being able to play a character from animes or videogames I love makes me happy, taking them out of the screen right into real life, despite only doing cosplay for the past 4 months I've managed to cosplay 10 diferent characters... The one I love the most is Haruka Hashida, a character from Blue Period which is an art related anime, this being said, I wish to keep growing as a cosplayer and make the most out of this hobbys.


I have two cats, Frida and Pedro, Frida have 6 years old and she is very cute, usually loves anyone person visit to my house, but she have a bad personality.... Pedro is a fat cat, he is very crazy and eating all day, Pedro have 5 years old and he is beautifull cat.




2 comentarios:

  1. My mom Mónica have 63 years old --> My mom Mónica is 63 years old

    Pedro have 5 year old --> Pedro is 5 years old

    anyone person --> any person

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Hi everyone! You know the artist Yayoi Kusama? First of all i will tell you who Yayoi Kusama, she is a Japanese artist of expressionist and ...