jueves, 21 de abril de 2022

blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

Blog 3: My favourite piece of technology.

20 april 2022

Hi everyone.

My favourite piece of technology is the computer, there is many reasons why but mainly is because I use it for long periods during the day , arround six to eight hours every day. I mostly use it to play "Genshin impact" a videogame that I like very much, I play it every day because it has a daily mission system so it is meant to be played daily. This missions give you rewards that help you get better stuff on the game. I do also use the computer to draw digital art , however, im a begginer at this. I do not recomend using the computer the way I do, I think its too much and I stop doing other things to keep on playing or drawing. If anything you should use your computer in a responsable manner, not to mention using it too much could result in physical pain or even headaches , it does make for a good distraction every so often though







1 comentario:

  1. but mainly is because --> but mainly it's because

    This missions --> these missions

    :)

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Hi everyone! You know the artist Yayoi Kusama? First of all i will tell you who Yayoi Kusama, she is a Japanese artist of expressionist and ...