lunes, 4 de julio de 2022

 

BLOG 5: "A PHOTOGRAPH I LIKE"

Hi everyone!

This photo shows Pedro... Who is Pedro? Pedro is my cat, he is really big and fat. Pedro is white and black spots so he looks like a cow, my mom loves Pedro because he is crazy and she always takes pictures of him, this photo was taken by my mom in the last week.

Pedro always sleep on his back and snore, i love the photo because Pedro lives in Arica and i see him only in the summer, my mom always sends me pictures of him and Frida, my other cat..... Pedro is very special, he is really big cat but he is really childish and playful, although he 5 years old but still a baby, he is really cowardly but when he sleep, only food wakes him up and he sleeps in that position all the time. 

I really love this photo because it remind me of when he slept with me. 




3 comentarios:

BLOG 6: A Career-Related Website OR an Expert in Your Field

Hi everyone! You know the artist Yayoi Kusama? First of all i will tell you who Yayoi Kusama, she is a Japanese artist of expressionist and ...